Technology, Media & Telecoms
The Middle East’s ICT’s sector will continue to grow and shape the way we do business. KLME’s lawyers draw from their experience of acting on technology projects and working with both customers, suppliers, start-up accelerators and technology incubators. We take care to understand the technology behind the software as well as the commercial issues involved in this specialist area.
We advise on a wide array of issues ranging from software licences and outsourcing agreements to telecommunications projects. Our specialist lawyers will provide you with pragmatic, creative and affordable solutions to your technology legal requirements.
We recognise that information technology projects and contracts can be unpredictable and that difficulties may arise. Where necessary, our technology lawyers will work with their dispute resolution colleagues to advise companies who find themselves involved in disputes whether relating to copyright, software procurement issues or failure to achieve service level agreements.
For further information or to discuss a matter please telephone +971 4 409 6794 or click here to email us.
- Advertising and marketing contracts
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Event management agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Data privacy and GDPR policies
- Escrow agreements
- Heads of terms/memoranda of understanding (MoUs)
- ICT agreements
- Master services agreements
- Privacy policies
- Software and hardware development agreements
- Software licences
- Terms of business
- Digital gaming
- Research and development
- Website audits
- Website hosting and development agreements
- Website terms and conditions