The Middle East is considered an attractive international hub for conducting business, and our lawyers at KLME are well-known for their expertise and insights of doing business in the UAE and across the Middle East. They have extensive knowledge and understanding of the local laws and regulations and are well versed in advising clients on the nuances of doing business. They are experienced in negotiating, drafting and advising upon an array of commercial contracts and agreements.
Our lawyers believe that well structured commercial contracts and agreements not only provide clients with peace of mind, they also assist in mitigating misunderstandings further down the line.
We provide practical and effective advice to multinational, regional and local companies across a wide range of sectors helping make the right decisions consistently to maximise their advantage and avoid risk.
For further information or to discuss a matter, please call +971 4 409 6794 or click here to email us.
- Agency and distribution
- Amended and restated certificates of incorporation
- Collaboration agreements
- Commercial due diligence
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Consumer rights
- Data protection and privacy issues
- Exploitation agreements
- Framing agreements
- General contractual issues
- Heads of terms/memoranda of understanding
- Joint ventures
- Lease, hire and maintenance agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Logistics agreements
- Manufacture, purchase and supply
- Option agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Powers of attorneys
- Reseller agreements
- Shareholders and board consent forms
- Terms of business, terms of trade, terms and conditions